Please read the FAQ's before ordering to make sure you are aware of postage times/ our policies.
Are all your items handmade?
- Most items are designed and made by myself on a standard sewing machine or coverstitch machine. All items are made to a high quality standard.
A few items are bought in from a supplier (glitters & sequin tassel belts) however they have all been tested and are made to the same quality as the handmade items.
Please note - whilst great care is taken to ensure sequins do not bend, this naturally happens to the fabrics used. Therefore small bends on the odd sequin may be present, however this does not affect the product.
Also, due to the handmade and made to order nature of products, slight difference can be expected in each piece, however this will not affect the overall product.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payment through Paypal, a safe and secure payment service. When clicking 'Checkout' you will be redirected to their site to pay. You can also pay using any Debit/ Credit card using Stripe.
Do you accept returns/ refunds?
- Please see delivery/ exchanges/ return page.
How do I wash my item?
- Many of our pieces are made with unusual fabrics therefore you must take extra care to avoid damage, washing all items by hand will keep them in the best condition possible. Air dry all products by laying them on a flat surface. Foiled holographic items can be gently ironed on their reverse on a cool iron to remove any creases, however this is not necessary as creases will fall out when worn. Colours (in particular on holographic fabrics) may fade with wear and when washed so please take care. Where possible, only spot wash any sequin bralettes as they are made with super delicate fabrics and this will ensure they keep as well as possible.
Are you able to make other sizes/ different colours?
- If you require a different size/ custom alterations please email us as most items can be customised. Also note, most fabrics can also be made into other items (for example all holographic lycras can be made into bandeaus, skirts, plunge halters, bralettes, tie up bandeaus and dresses etc.) just email us and they can be made to order.
What are your sizes like?
All items are a standard size for the dress size stated, however please email via the 'contact' form if you would like exact measurements of any item.
Do you work with bloggers?
- Em's Handmade is always open to working with creatives on collaborations. If you feel as though you would be suitable to work with us, please get in contact via the 'CONTACT' page and you will be considered.Do you do wholesale? Yes we do! Please send any wholesale enquiries to email@example.com .